- See it! Clearly in narrow spot, even in total dark or underwater
- Find it! Fast, no more struggling with the mirror & flash light
- Solve it! Easily, speed up the solution with extended accessories
- Record it! 3.5'' LCD recordable monitor, you can capture pictures or record the video for documentary
- Allows for easy surveying of small, hard-to-reach places
- Mini 9mm waterproof LED lens, 1.0 meter flexible tube
- Manufactured and tested to IP67 waterproof standard
- 3.5?? TFT-LCD detachable/mountable monitor, built-in rechargeable Li-battery
- Video recording capability, supports up to 32GB Micro SD Memory Card
- Adjustable brightness on lens-mounted LED light
- 3 useful accessories included: Hook, mirror and magnet
- Lightweight, handheld design, flexible and convenient to use
- Image sensor: CMOS.
- Total pixels: 640x480 (PAL).
- Horizontal viewing angle: 45.
- Transmission frequency: 2468MHz.
- Minimum illumination: 0 Lux.
- Modulation type: FM.
- Bandwidth: 18MHz.
- Power supply: 4 x 'AA' batteries (Not Included).
- Unobstructed effective range: 10m.
- Waterproof capacity: IP67 (for lens/tube only).
- Tube diameter: 9mm.
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 186 x 145 x 41mm.
- Weight: 450g approx.
- LCD screen type: 3.5" Colour TFT LCD.
- Effective pixels: 960x240.
- Support Micro SD Memory Card Up To 16GB (Micro SD Memory Card Not Included)
- Video system: PAL/NTSC.
- Transmission frequency: 2414MHz, 2432MHz, 2450MHz, 2468MHz.
- Exterior supply voltage: 5V DC.
- Consumption current (max.): 500mA.
- Charging time: 3 hours.
- Working time: 2 hours.
- Picture/video size: 27M byte/minute.
- Frame rate: 30 frame/second.
- Video output level: 0.9-1.3VP-P@75ohm.
- Receiving sensitivity: < 85dBm.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 100 x 70 x 25mm.
- Weight: 140g approx.
- Operating temperature: -10-50C.
- Operating humidity (max): 15~85% RH.
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x 3.5" Colour LCD Monitor Display
- 1 x 1M 9mm Flexible Cable
- 3 x Attachments (Hook, Magnet, Mirror)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Instruction manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.