USB3.0 Multi-task Dual Video Docking Station with HDD Docking Base
Model No.: WS-UG39DK2
WS-UG39DK2 Multi-task Dual Video Docking Station enables you can easily expand your desktop and make your laptop more mobile. It lets you connect up to 2 additional monitors and all of your devices into one central location. When you need to be on the go, easily disconnect with one simple connection.
Having a WS-UG39DK2 is like having two PCs: a laptop to keep you mobile, and a big powerful desktop system to sit down and dig deeper into your digital world. It does what a traditional, bulkier port replicator does--and far more--with a much smaller footprint and without the expense of buying proprietary devices.
With a HDD Docking Base, easily extend your PC storage and make the whole device stands on the desk. Read your mail on one screen, surf the internet on another, and watch movie on the third. For stockbrokers, business professionals, busy students or mega-moms, it's like having a second pair of eyes and extra set of hands. You can also share multiple devices due to 4-Port USB3.0 , 2-Port USB2.0 and 2-Port USB Charging.
- Great expansion unit for computers with extra connectivity demand
- USB3.0 HUB + USB Charger + USB2.0 HUB + USB3.0 to HDMI Adapter + USB3.0 to DVI Adapter + USB3.0 to HDMI and DVI Dual output Adapter + USB3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter + HDD Docking Station
- Extends connectivity to USB peripherals: USB3.0 x 4 + USB2.0 x 2 + USB Charging x 2
- Gigabit Ethernet network: 1000Mbps/100Mbps/10Mbps
- 2 Video output Ports:
- HDMI (HDCP) with Audio + Video (Resolution: 2048 x 1152)
- DVI with Video (Resolution: 2048 x 1152)
- 5.1 Surround Sound Audio
- Creative appearance complements any home or office space
- Hot pluggable; add or remove devices without system reboot
- Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
- 1 x USB3.0 Dual Video Docking Station
- 1 x HDD Docking Base
- 1 x DVI to VGA Adapter
- 1 x USB3.0 cable
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x CD Driver
- 1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.