Super fast switching - 1/25,000 sec: This welding helmet has one of the fastest switching times available (1/25,000 sec) plus 2 Arc Sensors and Detection Sensitivity Adjustments.
5,000 hours of power: Powered by a combination of lithium and solar battery these helmets can last up to 5,000 working hours and are equipped with an auto-shut off, activated after 15-20 mins.
Big screen viewing: At 92mmL x 42mmW these helmets have one of the largest viewing areas on the market in conjunction with an adjustable Dark State Din 9-13.
Suitable for MIG, TIG, MMA, MAG/CO2, Plasma Welding/Cutting and Arc gouging operations, whereas not suitable for Laser welding and Oxy-acetylene welding.
- AS/NZ 1337.1 2010 Certified
- AS/NZ 1338.1 2012 Certified
- Battery powered with solar-assist with long-life
- Bonus replaceable cover lenses
- Suitable for welding & grinding
- Two independent arc sensors
- Lens darkening reaction is 0.00004 sec
- Working temperature: -5c - 55c (23f-130f)
- Lightweight, well balanced design
- Greater comfort - reduced fatigue
- Shade state: #9 - #13
- UV/IR protection: Din16
- Sensitivity adjustable
- 15-20 min auto shut off
- Power supply: Solar Cell
- 1 x Welding helmet
- 2 x Front lens covers
- 2 x Rear lens covers
- 1 x User manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.