Recommended for: Kitchens
When designing our homes and offices, we are faced with decisions about the smallest of details as indeed it is the trifling aspects of modern spaces that set them apart. When it comes to deciding on electrical fittings however, most people don’t look any further than the white plastic plug assuming that’s their only option.
That’s why MPS pop-up power points are revolutionising the way we access power in our kitchens, offices and other spaces. The days of searching for the perfect power solution are gone. Charge multiple devices simultaneously, quickly, simply and neatly with convenient Australian standard power points USB charging ports capable of charging most USB charging devices. Featuring a unique and vibrant design (Available in an array of colour options), the V2 is sure to set your space apart.
- Model: MPS V2SBSS
- Colour: Black Stainless Steel [Top], Black Shell
- Top Material: Refined Hardened Scratch-Resistant PVC Plastic
- Warranty: 12 Months Australian Warranty – Lifetime parts & repair service
- Installation Hole Size: 100-102mm Diameter [102mm for best fit]
- Space required below surface: 290mm from top of surface, 100mm in diameter
- Module Configuration: 2x Australian Outlets, 2x USB charging outlets [1.05a each]
- Cable Length: 2.15m
- Cable Type: H05VV-F [3x 1.5mm2]
- Plug: XH022B [250V 10A]
- Degree Of Protection: IPX0 [against harmful ingress of water], IP2X [against access to hazardous parts and against harmful ingress of solid foreign objects]
- Rated Voltage: 240V~
- Rated Current: 10A
- Technical Model: V2SebNetPUPP
The MPS “V2” Pop Up Power Point is simple to install. A hole with a diameter of 102mm is required in the desired installation surface. The unit can then be fitted to the hole, and plugged into a standard power point underneath the bench top surface. The unit is then ready for immediate use – No professional help required!
1 x Black Stainless Steel Pop Up Power Point
FAQ’s [Frequently Asked Questions]:
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.