Ugreen USB-C to VGA Adapter is designed to connect new released computers such as 2015 MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel or ASUS Zen AiO PC to an existing HDTV, display monitor, or projector with VGA interface at resolution up to 1080P. Intended for outputting user generated content such as presentations, and work documents, it can also work to increase your productivity by extending your computer's desktop onto to a secondary monitor, doubling available workspace.
- Input interface: USB Type C;
- Output interface: VGA;
- Support video output: 1920*1080P/60HZ(Max);
- Compatible System:Mac OS, Linux Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and above;
- Reversible (USB-C), does not require a power adapter;
- Size: 50mm x 43mm x 16mm; Cable length: 20cm.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.