UGREEN mini HDMI to HDMI cable with ethernet cable offer you a convenient way to play high-definition mobile content (movies, photos, and data) on your high definition big-screen HDTV or computer monitor. Simply connect a digital camera, camcorder, MP3 player, or other Mini-HDMI-compatible device to the full-size HDMI port found on most video displays. Then you could enjoy the high definiton audio and video!
- Connectors: mini HDMI Male (Type C), HDMI Male (Type A);
- Works with HDTVs, digital cameras/camcorders, MP3 players, and other HDMI devices;
- Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return;
- Gold-plated, corrosion-resistant connectors that deliver optimal signal transfer with lower distortion at the point of contact;
- With a durable, black, PVC outer layer and shielding, which defends against outside interference, helping to maintain the integrity and purity of the digital signal.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.