UGREEN MD105 Mini DisplayPort Male to Displayport Male Converter Cable offers a cost-effective solution for connecting a Mini DisplayPort-enabled laptop (MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air) to a standard DisplayPort monitor, or DisplayPort-equipped HDTV.?The cable is bi-directional, which means that you can use a DP source with a MDP monitor or a MDP source with a DP monitor. The connectors are gold-plated for improved connectivity and corrosion resistance.
- Compliant with Mini Displayport 1.1 a standard
- Support speed up to 8.64 Gbps
- Support 8b/10b data transmission (up to 2.7GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes)
- Support full bandwidth transmission (2560x1600p@60Hz)
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per component
- Supports DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection)
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.