- UGREEN 10427 Mini Display Port to HDMI & VGA converter enables you to extend or mirror your Mac system by one HDMI or VGA interface.
- You could connect your MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a Mini Display Port to HDMI or VGA displays, such as CRT, LCD monitors and projectors.
- It offers solutions for digital entertainment centre, projector factory, noisy space and security concerns, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- Therefore, it is a good choice for Mac owners, as most displays come with HDMI or VGA interface, or both.
- Contains 2 chipsets, and supports both digital and analogue signal, but HDMI and VGA port can't use together.
- Connector: mini Displayport 20 pin male > HDMI / VGA female
- Mini Displayport 1.1a standard
- High Speed HDMI
- Resolution up to 1920 x 1080
- Macbook AIR, MacBook Mac mini, iMac
- ThinkPad X1
- xps14z xps 15
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.