Ugreen HD128 High Speed HDMI to DVI-D 24+1 Adapter Cable allow you to connect your HDMI-equipped source devices such as your Laptop/ Desktop, Blu-Ray, Xbox 360, PS3, Apple TV, DVD, and Set Top Box to your DVI-enabled HDTV, Displays or Projectors. Moreover, you can also use it to connect DVI source devices, like Laptop/ Desktop to AV receivers, HDTV and Displays with HDMI interface at high definition .
- Fully compatible with all HDTV formats. Supports resolution up to 1080p;
- Triple shielding and gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion while offering optimum signal transfer;
- Supports transfer of uncompressed high-definition video;
- DVI does not support audio output, so audio will need to be transmitted through a separate audio cable;
- Oxygen Freen Copper, OD: 28AWG;
- Ideal for HDTV, Plasma, DVD, Home Theater.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.