Featuring an inner safety net around the mat, separating the jumping area from the padded springs, this trampoline gives children the ultimate in safety and great peace of mind for you.
Kahuna trampolines are a great way to improve gross motor skills and coordination in younger children PLUS they're great for when family and friends with children visit.
This is a heavy trampoline and uses linked legs for superior stability. The structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground.
The padding cover of the trampoline is UV stabilised and has embedded nylon mesh, ensuring the padding will last for years under the harsh Australian sun.
- Heavy duty black steel frame
- Anti-Graze flat-rolled mat
- UV-stabilised & tear resistant padding
- Superior bounce and water resistance
- Triple rated high carbon springs
- Zip-and-clip safety lock
- 1 Year Australian Warranty
- 1 x 16ft Trampoline with net
- 1 x Shoe Storage compartment
- 1 x Ladder
- Carton Dimensions
- 1 - 133 x 37 x 18cm - 40kg
- 2 - 131 x 42 x 27 - 35kg
- 3 - 116 x 19 x 19cm - 28kg
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.