Able to pump 4,200 litres per hour/ 70 litres per minute this pump is designed for pumping clean tank water which is connected to a system where the water flow is controlled with a tap.
Some 2300 watt power draining monsters not only pump up plenty of water but they also pump up your electricity bill!!!! At 1400 watts this pump is much, much cheaper to run and will still pump plenty of tank water for garden irrigation needs.Plus it won't empty your water tank in no time flat.
- Forced air cooling motor
- Stainless steel pump body
- Automatic pump controller
- Built-In Thermal Protection cutoff
- POWER: 1,400 watts / 1.9hp
- Pump Rate: 4,200 L/Hr
- Voltage/Frequency: 240V / 50Hz
- Max pump height : 50 meters
- Suction height: 8m
- Max pressure: 5.0 bar
- Pipe diameter: 1 inch
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Power Cable Length: 1.2m
- Australian Warranty: 6 Months
- Enamel coated corrosion resistant marine grade cast iron motor
- 1 x 1400W Water Pump
- 1 x Automatic Pressure Controller
- Carton Dimensions:
- 48 x 23 x 27cm - 9.5kg
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.