Centurion Welding Cart Trolley with Handle
Donec hendrerit magna a consectetur ullamcorper. Donec est orci, condimentum et eleifend scelerisque, ultrices eget nunc. Quisque varius egestas convallis.
Powder coated commercial steel in midnight black will keep it looking good for many years. With 360 degree front castor wheels on a single, strong axle, it's a breeze to move around - even fully loaded.
Plus to keep things nice and safe there's twin gas cylinder fastening chains. So whether you weld with MIG, TIG, SMAW, FCAW or plasma there's no better way to keep your the welding area of your workshop tidy and safe.
- Large handle for ease of movement
- Three accessible shelves
- Retainer edges
- Full-size gas tank storage
- Twin easy-fit tank chains
- Angled top shelf for easy access to welder controls
- Twin hooks for tools, gloves, accessories
- Solid-rubber 7in rear wheels
- 360 deg swivelling front caster wheels
- Powder-coated commercial steel
- Load capacity 45kg
- 12 month warranty
- 1 x Centurion Welding Cart
- Carton Dimensions:
- A: 760 x 390 x 150mm
- Weight: 13kg
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.