Instant Pause & Timer:
Set the time to count up or down, for precise baking every time. Use the Instant Pause to stop the mixing action and re-start, without affecting the timer or speed.
Versatile Power Drive: Add additional accessories to turn your mixer into a kitchen machine.
Use one of the included accessories to have fun in the kitchen and 'zumbify' your baking. Use the pasta roller with the Power Drive, to create fresh home made pasta, or see the recipe book inside for a sprinkle of Zumbo inspiration
The unique design of the whisk allows more air to be added - for lighter egg whites & creamier cream.
Hinge cover, Automatic motor cut out when head is lifted, Head lock in upward position, Motor only runs when the head is securely locked in a downward position.
- Zumbo Limited Edition Planetary Mixmaster
- Construction/Finish: Die-Cast
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 340 x 225 x 370
- Wattage: 1200W
- Cord Length (mm): 900
- Power Drive direct drive outlet,
- Timer Functions: Count-Up, Count-Down, Kitchen Timer, Stopwatch
- Instant Pause; Carrying Handles
- Balanced Head Lift
- Capacity (L): 4.50
- Cord Storage
- Display: LCD
- Included Accessories:
- Mixing Action: Planetary Mixing Action
- Mixing Bowl: 4.5L Stainless Steel
- Slow Start
- Zumbo Planetary Mixmaster
- 4.5L Stainless Steel Bowl
- MX0100 Cafe Series Pasta Roller
- Die-Cast Beater
- Dough Hook
- Scrapemaster Spatula Beater
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.