Stainless Steel Commercial Ice Maker
Need to keep the ice coming in loads for your business? Take a look at our stainless steel commercial ice maker that can produce between 45 and 60kg of ice in just 24 hours. Perfect crystalline square-shape ice cubes that come in batches of 45 ice cubes per cycle in just 12 to 15 minutes. What's more, the ice cube size is adjustable.
Our commercial ice maker carries many intelligent features that make ice making hygienic and efficient. It has a unique self-cleaning and sterilization system and offers dual safety protection when the water is empty or ice tray is full. Every operation is easily managed through a smart LED screen control panel to keep you in touch with every aspect of the ice-making process. Not least, the quiet compressor can deliver up to 40% in energy savings.
Perfect for restaurants, cafes, commercial kitchens or even your office pantry, our commercial ice maker makes cool work of even the toughest ice-making demands.
* Stainless steel commercial ice maker
* 45-60kg of ice in 24hrs
* 45 ice cubes per cycle
* Crystalline square-shape ice cubes
* Unique self-cleaning system
* Superb sterilization system
* On/off timer setting
* Intelligent LED screen control panel
* Dual safety protection
* 12 to 15 minutes rapid ice making
* Adjustable ice size
* Adjustable non-slip legs for better support
* 40% energy saving
* Excellent heat dissipation with 3 cooling fans
* Quiet operation
* Easy to clean
* Suitable everywhere - restaurants, cafes, kitchen, office, events
* SAA-certified, Meets Australian standard
* Note: Slowly remove the protective film from the top and front.
* Ice Making Capacity: 45-60kg in 24 Hrs
* Storage: 15kg
* Casing: Stainless Steel
* Cubes: 45 per cycle
* AC Voltage: 220-240V / 50 Hz
* Motor: 300W
* Refrigerant: R134a
* Legs: Adjustable Non-Slip
* Power Overload Protection: Yes
* Water Shortage Protection: Yes
* Normal ice cube size: 22x22x22mm
1 x Devanti Commercial Ice Maker
1 x Ice Scoop
1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.