Simplecom SE513 NVMe PCIe (M Key) M.2 SSD to USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C Enclosure 10Gbps
To take advantage of the increased popularity of fast NVMe M.2 SSD, SE513 is a premium and heavy duty NVMe M.2 enclosure. It features thick aluminium exterior and USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface for super-fast read and write speed, to make the most of NVMe based M.2 SSD’s performance.
SE513 is designed for fast NVMe SSD to utilize the full speed of USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface up to 10Gbps data transfer speed. The USB Type-C connector is small and reversible, which makes for easier insertions. You can connect the USB-C plug quickly with either side facing up.
Made of 2.4mm thickness premium aluminium and heatsink style exterior, that is optimized for better heat dissipation when SSD is under full load continuously.
- Designed for M Key NVM Express (NVMe) based M.2 SSDs only*
- Convert an NVMe M.2 SSD to a USB 3.1 external drive
- 2.4mm thickness premium aluminium alloy
- Heatsink style exterior for better heat dissipation
- Latest USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface up to 10Gbps super speed transfer rate
- USB Type C to Type A Converter included for PC without Type C port**
- Plug and play, no drivers required
- Compatible M.2 size: 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280
- Dimension: 100x34x13mm (LxWxH)
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.4 and above
- 1x NVMe M.2 SSD Enclosure
- 1x USB C to USB C Cable (USB3.1 Gen 2)
- 1x USB Type C to Type A Converter
- 1x Screw driver
*SE513 only support NVMe PCIe based M.2 SSD (M Key below), doesn't support SATA based M.2 SSD (B Key or B+M Key) and AHCI PCIe based M.2 SSD (M Key)
**Bandwidth will be limited to 5Gbps when using USB C to A Converter
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.