Simplecom SE301 3.5" SATA to USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Enclosure
SE301 connects your SATA Drive to your PC via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. With unique removable top cover design, you can use it as a normal external HDD enclosure or a HDD docking by uninstalling the top cover. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface enable the data transfer speed of SATA hard drives up to 5Gbps, also with enhanced with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), the SATA drives can even perform faster than conventional USB 3.0. Invisible ventilation holes on the bottom to ensure better heat dissipation and stable operation. SE301 offers convenience, speed and portability for data storage solution, sharing and transporting data could never be easier.
- Removable top cover, use as HDD enclosure or docking
- Supports 3.5" SATA1/2/3 HDD as enclosure
- Supports 2.5" or 3.5" SATA1/2/3 HDD/SSD as docking
- Transfer Rates up to 5Gbps when connected to a USB 3.0 port
- On/Off power switch
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status
- Ventilation holes on the bottom to ensure better heat dissipation
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed
- Backwards-Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Dimensions: 193mm x 114mm x 33mm (LxWxH)
- Available USB 3.0/2.0 port on the computer
- Operating System: Windows XP and above, Linux, Mac OS 10.4 and above
- 1x SE301
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Screw driver
- 2x Screws
- 1x USB3.0 Cable
- 1x User Manual
1 x Simplecom SE301 3.5" SATA to USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Enclosure Clear
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.