Simplecom NW621 AC1200 WiFi Dual Band USB3.0 Adapter with 5dBi High Gain Antenna
Simplecom NW621 Dual Band Wireless USB3.0 Adapter connects a Windows or Mac computer to next generation 802.11ac wireless. AC1200 802.11ac standard with faster USB 3.0 interface provides connectivity for the 2.4GHz band at speeds of 300Mbps or 5GHz band at speeds of 867Mbps, also backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 802.11a/b/g/n networks.
NW621 features 5dBi adjustable High Gain antenna with 2T2R (2 transmitter, 2 receiver) configuration, that provide high performance and long distance connections for your wireless network, offering a better performance on online gaming, HD video streaming, and internet TV. Built-in WPS button for secure, for one-touch device registration. It ensures a strong and stable wireless connection and allows you to enjoy the wireless freedom around your home.
- Upgrades PC or Mac to the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology with 5GHz support
- Dual Band connections, supports up to 867Mbps on 5GHz network and 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
- 5dBi high gain antenna provide high performance and long distance connection for your wireless network
- Ideal for online gaming and HD video streaming
- USB 3.0 Interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Easy to install and configure with the setup CD and Utility
- Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit), Mac OSX 10.4-10.11, Linux
- Interface: USB 3.0 (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Wireless Protocol: IEEE 802.11ac, backward compatible with 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Security: WEP 64/128-bit, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x
- Wireless Rate: 300Mbps@2.4GHz, 867Mbps@5GHz
- Antenna Type: 1* 5dBi detachable high gain antenna
- Antenna Configuration: 2 Transmitter/2 Receiver (2x2:2)
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS 10.4-10.11, Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% non-condensing
1 x Simplecom NW621 AC1200 WiFi Dual Band USB Adapter with 5dBi High Gain Antenna
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.