Simplecom CM401 Composite AV to HDMI converter, is a universal converter for analog composite input to HDMI 720p or 1080p (60Hz) output. If you want to use your VCR, camcorder, or game system on your HDTV or HDMI monitor, simply plug standard composite AV cables (yellow, red, and white) into the input port of the converter, and then connect an HDMI cable from the converter to your TV. It works great with either 720p or 1080p TVs, and the output mode is easily selectable with a switch on the device. This converter's advanced processing allowing you to get the clearest picture quality possible with optimal colour and detail reproduction. Both video and audio are integrated into the HDMI output, providing an all-digital signal to maximize the fidelity of the audio and video.
- Converts and up-scales analog composite input to HDMI 1080p (60HZ) output
- Both video and audio are integrated into the HDMI output
- Advanced signal processing with great precision, colours, resolutions, and details
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play
- Powered by USB, plug into either a USB wall adapter or a nearby USB port on PC or TV
- Supports NTSC and PAL Video Standards
- Supports HDMI 720p or 1080p (60Hz) switch selectable
- 1x CM401 AV to HDMI converter
- 1x HDMI short cable
- 1x USB Power cable
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.