Next Generation USB Type-C reversible connector
The USB Type C interface on the USB data cable could bridge your PC or Mac with connected devices perfectly. Specially designed for latest generation of computers and smart devices that have USB-C ports.
Premium Aluminium Unibody Design, Compact and Durable
CHN411 is sturdy and durable with premium aluminium unibody. Sleek and simple designed with 3 USB 3.0 ports on the top and an innovative built-in RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet adapter on the end, accommodate your collection of USB device without cluttering your desk space.
Rapid and stable Data Syncing
Superspeed 3 USB 3.0 ports inserted with the quality controller chipset, behave as rapid and stable data syncing; provide up to 5Gbps data transfer rate (actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected).
Top fast Network speed
The Ethernet USB 3.0 hub has a built-in Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. It is an upgraded USB 3.0 hub which endows your PC with a Gigabit Ethernet port which accesses superfast network speed up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps.
- Expands single USB Type C interface to three USB 3.0 ports and a Gigabit Ethernet port
- Aluminium Unibody Design, Compact and Durable
- Theoretical maximum transfer of up to 5Gbps for three USB 3.0 ports
- The Gigabit Ethernet port supports up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols, dual channel transfer mode, automatic transfer and data stream reversing regulation
- The LED indicator on the top of hub shows the working status of USB data transfer; while the two LEDs near Ethernet adapter indicate network connection and connecting status
- Integrated Ethernet driver, Supports Hot Swap, Plug & Play
- Support Windows 7 and Above, Mac OS X 10.6 and Above
- 1x CHN411
- 1x User Manual
- For stable operation, do not connect it to more than one high power-consuming device, such as USB HDDs, USB Fan, etc.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
- * 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in USB 3.0 port. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.