Quickly and easily transfer your files between OTG-enabled Android smartphones and tablets and PC and Mac computers. Free up space to add more photos, videos, songs, and other stuff. Simply connect the SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 to the micro-USB port of your Android device and move content to the drive. Quickly transfer files at up to 150MB/s from drive to computer with the high-speed USB 3.0 connector. Spend less time waiting to transfer a full-length movie to the drive than with a standard USB 2.0 drive. The SanDisk Memory Zone app (available on Google Play) helps you manage your phone's memory, making it easy to move, view, copy, or back up your photos and videos to the drive, so you're always ready to take more videos and pictures on the go.
- The Flash Drive for Your OTG Android Phone
- USB 3.0 and microUSB Connectors
- Super-Fast Transfer Speeds from Drive to Computer
- SanDisk Memory Zone App Manages Files
- Automatically Detected When Connected
- Up to 150MB/s
- Dimensions: 0.43 x 0.78 x 1.44 in. ;11.0 x 19.8 x 36.6 mm
- Operating temperature: (0 - 45 C)
- Storage temperature: (-10 - 70 C)
- Compatibility:USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)
- Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
1 x Sandisk SDDD2-128G OTG-128G Ultra Dual USB 3.0 Pen Drive
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.