Store lots of photos and Full HD videos - and transfer them quickly to your computer - using SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards. Great for compact - to - midrange point and shoot digital cameras and camcorders, these memory cards offer read speeds of up to 48 MB/s and are twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards, allowing you to take pictures and transfer files quickly. SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are resistant to water, extreme temperatures, x-rays, and shocks. A label allows you to note what's on the card for easy identification.
- Ideal for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders
- Twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards
- Class 10 and U1 speed ratings for recording Full HD videos
- Waterproof, temperature-proof, x-ray-proof, and shock-proof
- Form factor: SDHC (16 GB, and 32 GB), SDXC (64 GB)
- Product code :SDSDUNB-032G
- Performance/speed: Up to 48MB/s read speed; write speed lower
- Card dimension: (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 41g
- Operating temperature: -25C to 85C
- Storage temperature: - 40C to 85C
- Compatibility: Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I UHS-I enabled devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- 1x Ultra SD Card
-  Up to 48 MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending
- on host device. 1 MB=1,000,000 bytes.
-  Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.
-  1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.