For fast continuous burst mode shots, efficient post-production workflow, and high-performance video recording, get the SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I card. With write speeds of up to 90MB/s (1) and read speeds of up to 95MB/s (1), professionals can maximize the potential of their advanced camera equipment. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (2) allows you to record in 4K Ultra HD (3), taking your videos to next-level resolution. With a storage capacity of 512GB, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I card delivers the uncompromising results that professional photographers demand.
- Ideal for professionals looking to maximize post-production workflow
- Read speeds of up to 95MB/s; write speeds of up to 90MB/s
- UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and video speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD video
- Shock-proof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and x-ray-proof
- Read speed (up to): 95MB/s
- Write speed (up to): 90MB/s
- 4K UHD and Full HD video recording: Yes
- Waterproof, temperature-proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof: Yes
- RescuePRO Deluxe software: Yes
- Writeable label for easy identification and organization: Yes
- Operating temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Applications: RAW and JPEG photos, high-definition videos, music
- RAM Size: 32 GB
1 x SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (V30) 95mb/s
Product weight and dimensions
Dimensions: 0.94 x 1.25 x 0.08 in. (24.00 x 32.00 x 2.10 mm)
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.