Powered by a 2.25HP drive motor, the Jet 200 can reach a maximum speed of 18kph. You can easily select the desired speed via the incremental buttons on the console, or the direct speed keys to progressively take you straight to the pace you need to be running at.
The treadmill can be set to 15 different incline levels for uphill running, walking or incline training and offers 24 programs to choose from which when selected, appear on the clear console display.
90% assembled on delivery, the Jet 200 can be up and running in no time plus its soft drop folding mechanism makes it a space saving option for those looking to keep fit without needing to venture to the gym.
Not forgetting those finer details, the Reebok Jet 200 treadmill is MP3 compatible with integrated speakers enabling you to work out to your favourite running soundtracks.
- 1-18kph speed range
- 120kg maximum user weight
- 128 x 32 mm (5in diagonal) display window
- 140 x 46cm running area
- 15 levels of electronic incline
- 2.25HP motor
- 24 motivational programs plus bodyfat analysis
- Clear, easy to read console
- Cushioning - Air Motion Technology
- Direct speed and incline buttons
- Display functions: incline level, pulse, calories, time, speed, distance and program selected
- Hand pulse sensors
- Headphone jack
- Integrated adjustable cooling fan
- Integrated transport wheels
- MP3 compatible with integrated speaker (media hub with USB port)
- Quick and easy assembly - 90% assembled on delivery
- Quick start and stop buttons
- Soft touch handlebars and front handlebars with incremental speed and incline buttons
- Soft-drop hydraulic folding mechanism
- Two water bottle holders
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.