Now You Can See & Trim Safely!
It is an innovative nail trimmer that is designed to remove pet nails easily and lovingly. It asserts to have a super bright LED light and magnifier that guides users to trim nails gently
- PAINLESS: It is the professional way of trimming pet nails without taking a lot of time and hurting them
- AVOID THE QUICK :It is designed keeping in mind the delicate internal vein, known as the quick and ensures to avoid hurting it
- BRIGHT LED LIGHT: It assures that unlike painful nail trimmers it illuminates the nail and shows the vein under it with its super-bright LED light for precise trimming
- 5X MAGNIFICATION:The nail system provide an amazing features (5x magnification mirror) to clearly view the area requiring the trim. once it is reviewed.
- DIFFERENT LEVEL OF ILLUMINATION: It can also illuminate dark nails! However for dark nails, be sure to look at the dark nail head- on once you see a small dark circle, this is as far as you should go.
- NAIL TRAPPER: Another amazing useful feature is its Nail Trapper that traps the nail for easy disposal later
- STRONG GRIP & SHARP BLADES: It emphasizes to offer comfortable grip with a Quick Clip feature that trims the nail with its precision-honed razor sharp blades
- ERGONOMIC & RUBBER- COATED HANDLES: Lightweight & easy grip non- slip handles for a comfortable grip ensuring a safe nail trimming experience
Trimming your pet's nails can be a very tedious and even a pain. This is especially true when you can't see what you're doing very well. That is why experts and veterinarians have worked together to develop a painless nail trimmer for pets and best of all it includes an LED light bulb so you can keep an eye on what you are doing all the time.
- IT CAN ALSO ILLUMINATE BLACK NAILS
- For DARK NAILS, be sure to look at the dark nail head-on, once you see a small dark circle, this is as far as you should go.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.