Portable Water and Ice Dispenser Silver
Compact and portable, this wonderful machine can dispense cool water on demand and make nine ice cubes every nine minutes. That means it can make up to 12 kg of ice in just 24 hours! Better still, you have the option of choosing two sizes for the bullet-shaped ice cubes: large ones for drinks and small ones for food and dishes. Plus, a 19-hr timer lets you set the ice making operation and leave it overnight for ample ice cubes to be ready the next day.
The Dispenser can hold up to two litres of water and a LCD digital display screen makes for easy operation. Other neat features include an inspection window, automatic shut off when ice is full or water is low and a water recycling function where melted ice is drained back into the water reservoir for reuse. Not least, the Dispenser is highly energy and water efficient and works fast and quiet.
* Portable countertop design
* 2-in-1 ice maker and water dispenser
* 9 ice cubes in every 9 minutes
* 9 stainless steel evaporator spikes
* Up to 12kg of ice per 24 hours
* 2L water tank
* LCD digital display screen
* Bullet shaped ice
* 2 ice sizes - large and small
* Ice full and low water level indication
* Inspection window
* Non-slip feet
* Convenient water drainage plug
* Large heat dissipation fan
* High efficiency and energy saving
* Fast and quiet operation
* Suitable for home and commercial use
* Power voltage: AC 220 - 240V/ 50 - 60Hz
* Power rating: 150W
* Water tank capacity: 2L
* Ice making capacity: 12kg/ 24hr
* Ice bin weight capacity: 0.6kg
* Cycle: 9 cubes/ 9 minutes
* Timer: 19 hour
* Refrigerant: R134/56g, R600a/25g
1 x Water and Ice Dispenser
1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.