Portable Washing Machine Blue - 4KG
A portable washing machine allows you to do a load of laundry at home, even if you don't have washer hookup install at your place. This machine is lightweight and easy to move. It is designed to move from a storage area, such as a closet to kitchen or bathroom; whenever you're finished, you can store it away easily. Plus with its 15 minutes washing time, it works the best when you're in a rush to somewhere.
Not only for those who live in small to medium sized homes, this is also a perfect appliance to take with you for camping and caravan trips. You no longer have to visit the laundromat, or line in the queue for washing machines. Do it at the comfort of your own space and time. Comes with built-in handle, it makes transportation easy as well.
It's a great innovative invention and a must have household product. Just plug it in, fill with laundry, add detergent and water. 15 minutes, and it's done! Great for bachelors, students, young couple and pet owners, it's a super economical product to have.
* Portable & lightweight design
* 2 In 1 wash & spin dry
* 4kg washing load capacity
* Simple knob control
* 0 - 15 minutes timer control
* Powerful wave pulsator
* Spin-dry, rinse and self-drain
* Built-in handle for easy transportation
* Detachable spin basket
* Large opening lid
* Overheat protection
* Quiet operation
* Space, time and energy saving
* Suitable for washing different fabrics
* Easy to clean
* Ideal for camping & caravan trip
* SAA approvals - Australian standard plug
* Brand: DEVANTI
* Material: Plastic
* Maximum capacity: 4kg
* Rated spin capacity: 2kg
* Water capacity: High: 30L, low: 17L
* Washing input power: 240W
* Spinning input power: 120W
* Voltage: AC220-240V, 50/60Hz
* Level of noise: under 58dB
* Maximum rotations: 1300r/h
* Class of power (A-G): Class F
* Colour: Blue
* Not for indoor use
Note: This product is not required to be registered with WELS as it is not an indoor domestic washing machine product
1 x Portable Washing Machine
1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.