This convection oven's built-in fan cooks 2-3 times faster than normal ovens as it circulates the heat more evenly throughout the oven.
For example the skin of a roasting chicken renders it's fat and therefore browns more quickly, the meat cooks faster but still stays juicier. Roasted vegetables and potatoes begin caramelizing sooner, creating crispier edges but without drying out.
If you lead a busy lifestyle this Highlander convection oven is perfect. With its Defrost function, fast cooking times and self-cleaning features, it's a great way to cook quickly and easily, without sacrificing healthy eating.
- Digital timer control
- 17 litre capacity
- 10 preset menu setting
- Sears quickly, sealing juices in
- Roasts-Bakes-Grills-Toasts-Air Fries
- Tempered glass bowl
- Halogen heating with convection system
- Circulates heated air evenly around oven
- Faster than conventional cooking
- Fat free cooking
- Defrosts & has self-cleaning features
- 125 - 250 deg C temp. range
- Large size oven
- Voltage: 230-240VAC
- Power: 1400 Watts, 50Hz
- Quick response to temperature changes
- Bowl dimensions: 33(D) x 16(H)cm
- CE/GS/SAA approved
- Dimensions: 47 x 36 x 37 cm
- 1 x Highlander Convection Oven
- 1 x Extender Ring
- 1 x Instructions Manual
- 1 x High rack
- 1 x Low rack
- 1 x Tongs
- 1 x User Guide
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.