Nano Stainless Steel Sink Silver Black
The Sink is crafted from heavy-duty food grade 304 stainless steel, unlike others who use the inferior 201 grade or 304 imitations. This means our stainless steel comprises a minimum of 18% chromium and 9% nickel for great anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties.
Satin-coated for a silky smooth finish and built to be scratch-proof, oil-proof and more importantly, bacteria-free, the 3mm thick Sink also features an X-flume design for easy drainage, deep and wide bowl for practicality, eco-friendly anti-condensation paint and eight sound-deadening pads. Not least, RO square corners ensure hassle-free cleaning and great modern looks too.
Suitable for drop-in, flush or undermount installation, the Nano Stainless Steel Sink should have a definitive place in your uncompromising kitchen. Order yours today.
Note: Slight colour variations may appear with actual product due to photography lighting. These colours could be silver, gunmetal, black or bronze.
* 3mm thick
* Anti-scratch, anti-bacteria, oil-proof and waterproof
* Eco-friendly, lead free and food grade
* RO Square corners for easy cleaning and modern look
* Heavy duty 304 stainless steel (ISO9001:2000) construction
* 18% Chromium and 9% Nickel composition
* Satin coated
* Anti-condensation paint, mould-proof and moisture-proof
* Eight sound deadening pads
* X-flume design
* Waste strainer included
* Clips included
* Suitable for drop-in and undermount
* Material: Stainless steel 304 (ISO9001: 2000)
* Finish: Satin coated
* Thickness: 3mm
* Big bowl dimension: 35 x 39 x 19cm
* Small bowl dimension: 22 x 39 x 19cm
* Waste strainer inner diameter: 11.4cm
1 x Nano Stainless Steel Sink
2 x Waste Strainer
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.