This heavy duty shelving system utilizes gusseted joints on the vertical triangulation beams rather than simple tack-welds. This ensures that system will remain sturdy and secure even after years of regular use in commercial or home applications.
L-Shaped cross beams give you superior strength and durability for all loading purposes and provide a secure locating slot for the shelf panels. The beams are precisely engineered to dimensions that ensure the shelf panels slot in place at the right height to give an even loading surface.
All the uprights supplied are double-width with two slotted edges. This means that you can further extend any of our bays on either side with additional shelving later on.
- Height: 2.0m
- Width: 1.5m
- Depth: 60cm
- All-steel construction
- All sections powder coated steel
- Easy to erect and reconfigure
- Legs can be bolted to the floor
- Large Cross section beams for durability
- Reinforced shelves with steel beams
- Strong 10-point welded joints
- Safety pins for added safety
- All uprights are double-edged
- Interlock extendable for future expansion
- Load/shelf: 200kg
- Load/bay: 800kg
- Total load: 800kg
- 2 x Uprights
- 8 x Steel Shelves (2 per level)
- 8 x Horizontal Beams (2 per level)
- 16 x Interlocking Pins
- Carton Dimensions:
- 2.0m x 0.6m x 0.4m - 56kg
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.