This heavy duty, maximum force 20 Ton, petrol powered hydraulic log splitter, comes with the tick of approval.
With its solid forged steel splitter head and a solid steel frame this log splitter is built to last. Plus with its 196cc motor it'll really cut down your wood chopping time.
This unit is perfect for use on a weekender or a rural property. Positioning this unit is easy. Simply pick one end up by the handle and the unit tips back onto its wheels - 12 inch tyres.
It's portable enough to make helping out a friend or neighbour a breeze.
- 20 Tons of splitting force (peak)
- 196cc Commercial-grade motor
- Solid Steel Frame
- Solid steel forged splitting head
- Superior oil filtration means low maintenance
- Suitable for timber W350mm x L520mm
- Oversize 80mm hydraulic cylinder RAM
- 12-inch wheels for easy portability
- AUS/NZ-standard dual redundancy safety
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Hydraulic Oil: Mobile DTE11, Shell Tellus Oil 32#, Esso 32#
- Dimensions: L194.5 x W67 x H78cm
- 1 x Petrol 20 Ton Log Splitter
- Carton Dimensions
- 120 x 71 x 67cm
- Net Weight: 103kg
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.