With its solid forged steel splitter head and a solid steel frame this log splitter is built to last. Plus with its 196cc motor it'll really cut down your wood chopping time.
This unit is perfect for use on a weekender or a rural property. Positioning this unit is easy. Simply pick one end up by the handle and the unit tips back on to its wheels - mini 10 inch tractor tyres.
It's portable enough to make helping out a friend or neighbour a breeze.
Plus With its single lever control, this log splitter is exceptionally easy and safe to use.
- 15Tons of splitting force
- 196cc Commercial-grade motor
- Hydraulic pressure: 21Mpa
- Solid Steel Frame
- Hydraulic Seal system minimises risks of leaks
- Solid steel forged splitting head
- Superior oil filtration means low maintenance
- Oversize 70mm hydraulic cylinder
- 10-inch wheels for easy portability
- AUS/NZ-standard dual redundancy safety
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Dimensions: L144 x W69 x H55cm
- 1 x Petrol 15 Ton Log Splitter
- 1 x User's Manual
- Carton Dimensions
- L1150 x W315 x H560mm
- Gross Weight: 102kg
- Net Weight: 89kg
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.