Do you need to take care of clearing trees before the bush fire season starts? Or maybe some trees have come down after some wild weather? Whatever the job, you'll get it done quickly and easily with all the grunt this unit pumps out. This heavy duty log splitter is great for those bigger jobs.
Equipped with an oversized 6in ram (155mm) and a 2 stage pump, it can generate a peak splitting force of 60 ton and or a constant 50 ton force. More than enough to split hardest of wood logs.
Other sellers will be offering splitters with 5.5inch rams and quoting '50t' force, in reality they produce a meagre 35 ton or less.
The Yukon 4-way contoured wedge is superbly designed to split a log in 4 pieces, all in one single powerful pass, unlike on other splitters. Its anti-jam design also makes for quicker, easy splitting. This heavy duty wedge can be easily be converted to a 2-way split by simply removing the side blades. Giving you bigger logs for a slower, longer burn.
- Genuine Yukon product with warranty
- 420cc commercial diesel engine
- MASSIVE 6in / 155mm dia RAM
- MAX FORCE CONTINUOUS: 50T
- MAX FORCE PEAK: 60T
- Max Power Output: 14 HP / 9.2 kW at 3600 rpm
- Max. Torque: 18.7 Nm at 2800 rpm
- 2 stage pump
- Vertical and Horizontal operation
- 4-way Anti jam splitting wedge
- Automatic cylinder return
- Cast iron tow ball mount
- Hydraulic fuel gauge
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 32 L
- Minimum 25 liters of Shell Tellus 32 or equivalent
- 1 - 1.5 liters of Diesel engine oil
- Ram cycle time: 20sec
- Log Diameter: Up to 650mm
- Max log length: 610mm
- Electric start (battery supplied)
- 12-month domestic warranty
- 1 x 60Ton Diesel Log Splitter
- 1 x User's manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.