ICY BOX 4 bay JBOD docking and cloning station with USB 3.0 for SATA hard disks and SSDs (IB-141CL-U3)
4 Bay Docking Station for 2.5 Inch and 3.5 Inch SATA HDD/SSD (with clone function, JBOD support and aluminium case)
- JBOD: the PC detects four independent drives
- HDD-cloning function without PC
- Stylish premium aluminium case
- Support both 2.5 Inch and 3.5 Inch SATA I/ II/ III HDD
- USB 3.0 host interface up to 5 Gbit/s
- Downwardly compatible with USB 2.0/ 1.1
- USB 2.0: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS >9.1
- USB 3.0: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X > 10.8
- Hot Plug & Play and Hot Swap
JBOD Docking and Clone Station with USB 3.0
A cabinet full of HDDs to work with is a good reason to use this quad docking station. It holds 2.5 Inch as well as for 3.5 Inch SATA HDDs. The aluminium casing provides firm standing and good looks.
The 2.5 Inch HDDs might have a height of 9.5 or 12.5 mm, even 15 mm. Due to its power supply the dock also runs HDDs, which need 12 V. USB 3.0 accelerates the transfer of huge data, e. g. movies, enormously.
Connecting the PC to four HDDs detects them as four independent drives under JBOD mode. Without PC you can clone the HDD just by pushing a button. You can even clone a bootable HDD with operating system.
- Material: Aluminium / Plastic
- HDD size (inch): 2,5 Inch & 3,5 Inch
- HDD interface: 4x 2,5 Inch / 3,5 Inch SATA I /II /III & 2,5 Inch Seagate GoFlex HDDs
- HDD height: 2,5 Inch bis 15 mm
- HDD capacity: Unlimited
- Hot Swap: Yes
- Plug & Play: Yes
- External data interface: USB 3.0
- Operating system: USB 2.0: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS >9.1; USB 3.0: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X >10.8
- Transfer rate: up to 5 Gbit/s
- Power switch: Yes
- LED: with Power / Access / Clone progress
- Power connector: external power supply; AC: 100 - 240 V / 50-60 Hz / 1.5 A, DC: 12 V / 6.5 A
- Packing content: 1x IB-141CL-U3, 1x external power supply, 1x USB 3.0 cable , 1x manual
- Gross weight (incl. packing): 1.43 kg
- Net weight: 0.75 kg
- Dimension of article: 172x123x68 mm
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.