The added benefits of its ergonomically designed handle and 10inches never-flat wheels make it easier to transport between job sites. This 5000 (max.) PSI pressure washer packs more than enough power to quickly restore dirty surfaces to their original condition. This allows you to save hours of work and lets you enjoy your surfaces as if they were brand new.
From walls to floors, wood to concrete, trucks to RVs and beyond, tackle every tough job with one powerful, effective washing system. Switch to any of the five pro-tip nozzles to go from a light cleaning with the soap nozzle to more heavy duty footpaths with the wide spray.
- 389cc 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine
- Displacement: 389cc (continuous)
- Max Pressure: 5000 psi
- Recoil start system
- Fuel Tank: 6.5L
- Direct drive cylinder brass plungers radial direction pump
- 20m high pressure hose
- Quick connect nozzle 0��,15��,25��,40�� and chemical nozzle
- Low pressure detergent injector
- 10inch no flat sturdy wheels
- 2m water input hose with filter
- Pump with thermal relief valve
- Dimensions: 121 x 72 x 89cm (L x W x H)
- Petrol High Pressure Washer
- 20m Hose
- 5 x Pro-tip Nozzles
- Straight Lance
- 1 x Turbo Nozzzle
- 1 x Inlet hose with filter
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.