UGREEN HD103 HDMI Right Angle cable provides a one-cable solution for many of your home entertainment needs. It could be applied to connect your HDTV to your Blu-Ray Player, 3D Television, Roku, Boxee, Xbox360, PS3, Apple TV, Streaming Player, HD Cable Box, PC or any HD device with an HDMI output. Then you could experience high quality audio and video from your home theater.
- High speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet.
- Data transfer rate up to 10,2 Gb/s.
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™.
- HDCP compliant.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel – Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
- Audio Return Channel – Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- Support 3D – Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
- Support 4K resolution – Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.
1 x HDMI right angle Cable- Straight to down full copper 5M 10175
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.