Double Storey Rabbit Hutch
With Fir wood construction, this spacious pet cage has an open floor which allows your lovely little pet grazing and running on the field. Two levels are linked with a robust and foldable ramp access. The foldable ramp allows you to keep your baby in either floor and for easy cleaning. When your pet feel tired, it can climb up the ramp and take a rest in its own bedroom.
The bedroom is separated from its playing area and is fully enclosed by the Fir wood, which provides a warm, safe, trustful and fully relaxed environment for your baby. This hutch gives you 3 accessible doors, one is timber door on first floor and two are fence doors on ground floor. Each door comes with a strong and firm security lock.
In order to observe the living habits and activities of your little baby, this sturdy hutch has installed 3 fences on the first floor and a unique hinged lid, you can look after them easily. The green Asphalt roof provides a rain and sun heat protection. It is a perfect house for your Rabbit, Guinea Pig or Ferret. Bid fast and give them a safe, trustful and comfortable home today!
* High quality Fir Wood Construction with mesh wire
* Spacious, comfortable and safe for small animals
* Green Asphalt roof for rain and sun heating Protection
* 2 living areas, include sleeping area and integrated ground enclosure
* Fully enclosed sleeping area, which make your pet feel warm, relax and safety
* Asphalt roof for easy cleaning
* 1 Access Door on first floor
* 2 Access Doors on ground floor
* Graphic assembly guide, easy to build with screwdriver only
* Built-in and foldable ramp connected between floors with stair lock contoured edges
* Unique Hinged lid allow you to catch your pet in a simple and safety way
* Strong and Firm Security lock
* Overall Size: 93cm x40cm x 76cm
* 1 x Pet Hutch
* 1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.