Rabbit Hutch with Built-in Run
With Fir wood construction, this spacious pet cage has a built-in run which allows your lovely little pet grazing and running on the field. Two levels are linked with a robust and foldable ramp access. The foldable ramp allows you to keep your baby in either floor and for easy cleaning. When your pet feels tired, it can climb up the ramp and take a rest in its own bedroom.
The bedroom is separated from its playing area and is fully enclosed by the fir wood, which provides a warm, safe, trustful and fully relaxed environment for your baby. This ventilative hutch gives you 2 accessible doors, one is timber door and the other is fence door which are both on first floor. Each door comes with a strong and firm security lock. The built-in run can be opened from the top as well for higher accessibility to your pet.
In order to observe the living habits and activities of your little baby, this sturdy hutch has a unique hinged lid. The green Asphalt roof provides a rain and sun heat protection. It is a perfect house for your Rabbit, Guinea Pig or Ferret.
* High quality Fir Wood Construction with mesh wire
* Spacious, comfortable and safe for small animals
* Green Asphalt roof for rain and sun heating Protection
* 2 living areas, include sleeping area and integrated ground enclosure
* Fully enclosed sleeping area, which make your pet feel warm, relax and safety
* Green Asphalt Roof for easy cleaning
* Roof of the run can be lifted up
* 2 Access Doors on first floor
* Graphic assembly guide, easy to build with screw driver only
* Built-in and foldable ramp connected between floors with stair lock contoured edges
* Unique Hinged lid allow you to catch your pet in a simple and safety way
* Strong and Firm Security lock
* Overall Size: 93cm x96cm x 100cm
* 1 x Pet Hutch
* 1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.