The briefcase-styled record player is lightweight and easily transported from place to place.
It features built-in full range stereo speakers so you can listen to your music without having to connect it to a speaker system -- or you can expand your sound using the RCA Audio output.
The Crosley Cruiser II is even more mobile with the ability to play on battery. Take your Cruiser II to the park on the boat or to the beach wherever you are you can now enjoy the warm sounds of vinyl.
- Portable Turntable
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Diamond Stylus (NP6)
- Manual Return Tone Arm
- Plays 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- AC Power Adapter or Batteries (6x AA)
- RCA Audio Out & Headphone Jack
- Plug In Your Portable Audio Device Or MP3 Player
- 1 x Crosley Cruiser II Turntable - Blue
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.