Caravan Cover with zip 20-23 ft
Donec hendrerit magna a consectetur ullamcorper. Donec est orci, condimentum et eleifend scelerisque, ultrices eget nunc. Quisque varius egestas convallis.
Specially selected caravan covers which have all the features and quality of covers costing $100's more in stores.
The outer super-reflective coating is designed to protect your caravan or camper from the harsh Australian elements, keep your caravan looking like the day you bought it !
These covers are designed to be easily fitted with elastic hems around the front and rear as well as adjustable straps which pass under the body from side to side. The straps are adjustable (to around 2.8m) and have quick-release / fitting clips to make securing the cover quick and easy.
One side of the cover is fitted with 2 zips so you can access the interior with the cover on.
You can fit the cover either way around to suit the opening on your caravan.
The side can then be rolled up and secured with the handy hook-and-loop straps.
This polypropylene micro fibre design is the best solution to provide a tough, breathable material without holes.
Dimensions: L 716cm x W 259cm x H 270.5cm
- UV-Treated polypropylene 300d weave
- Dual-zipped side (fit to suit either side)
- Tough polypropylene base layered material
- 100% breathable waterproof fabric
- Super-Reflective outer coating
- Smooth protective inner coating
- Double-Stitched seams throughout
- Elasticised hem front and rear
- Quick-release clips on underside straps
- Adjustable underside nylon straps
- Quick-fit tie-ups for open side
- Dimensions: 716(L) x 259(W) x 270.5(H)cm
- 1 x Caravan cover
- 1 x Carry / storage bag
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.