Don't be mistaken into purchasing cheaper - inferior covers which will disintegrate in the hot Australian climate soon after you install them on your boat.
The above covers are manufactured specifically to endure the harsh Australian sun, and also withstand the heavy rainfalls in some of our nation's regions.
The above covers not only offer the highest protection, but are also matched with the greatest array of features, to make the covers as customizable as possible to the various dimensions and designs of our local boats. No other cover on the Australian market compares - from 800mm water pressure rated material, to Rear Air Vents, Tension Panel System to minimise air resistance when the boat is being trailered, Adjustable Quick Release Straps & Buckles and Buckle Protective Pouches.
All this in conjunction with a 300D Oxford Material, providing a durable, mildew free and breathable environment for one of your most prized possessions.
- 800mm Water Pressure Rated Material
- Tension Panel System - Distributes Stress from High Winds
- 300D Heavy Duty Polyester Canvas
- Mildew resistant and Wateproof
- Dimensions: (490cm x 228cm Beam Width)
- Adjustable Straps for Customised Fit
- Reinforced at Major Points to allow Trailerability
- Windproof & Acid Rain Protection
- Durable Weatherproof Carry/Duffel Bag
- Chaffing Free Material/Lining
- Quick Release Buckles
- 1 x Trailerable Boat cover
- 1 x Carry / storage bag
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.