This chainsaw will give you reliable, powerful performance. Grab one of Australia's most in demand saws, backed with a one year domestic local Aussie warranty!
This Yukon chainsaw features a spike bar to help tackle the heaver jobs, as well as a side-adjustment chain tensioner. Yukon's exclusive anti-vibration system isolates engine vibration, reducing operator fatigue.
It is the perfect aborist chainsaw, compact and light enough for you to sling it over your shoulder with the included strap, you'll be able to walk around your property and climb trees with ease.
- Adjustable Guide-bar oil feed rate
- Toolless fuel and oil caps
- Side-Adjustment chain tension
- Spike bar
- Spark Arrestor Muffler
- Large Easy-Grip Starting Handle
- 6-Point Anti-Vibe System
- 2-part air filter
- High-Tech Polymer Housing
- Easy-Access to carby adjustments
- Electronic ignition for smooth running
- Displacement: 25.4 cc
- Power Output: 1.2hp
- Fuel capacity: 230 ml
- Fuel: 2-stroke oil / petrol - 25:1
- Chain: Low Kick-back Premium
- Yukon ZJ-2500 PRO Chainsaw
- 12 inch Sprocket-Nose Guide Bar
- Premium sharp cut 12 inch chain
- Guide Bar and sparkplug tool
- Carburetor screwdriver
- Chain oil adjustment key
- Carry Bag
- Shoulder strap
- Chain Sharpening File
- User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.