Cheap Cat Scratching Tree Gym House
The tree is made using top quality materials in order to give the best comfort for your pet. The plush covering on the tree is made of non-toxic high-quality cotton flannel to maximize comfort and the perch is made of high quality and middle density panel which has excellent weight capacity and stability which makes it safe for your cat when it jumps and climbs the tree. The tree is also easy to clean so maintenance is very easy. This tree is also great for people who have many cats..
- Extensive play centre with multiple levels to keep your cat entertained
- Stylish colour to also decorate your room
- Plush carpet platforms to give your cat comfortable resting/playing
- Sleeping cradles for resting when your cat is tired
- Resting area for afternoon naps after playing
- Made of durable material and easy to clean
- 1x Cat Tree
- 1x Assembly Kit
- 1x User Manual
- Before returning an item, please contact our customer service for instructions.
- If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your item, we will exchange your product or refund the purchase price, and we will need to deduct applicable freight fees from your refund.
- All items must be returned in exact condition as sent.
- Non-faulty items: Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and is non-refundable.
- Faulty items: We will refund your return postage only up to the amount it originally cost to send the item to you. Unless otherwise agreed beforehand, we do not reimburse Express or Registered post costs on returns.
Cheap Cat Scratching Tree Gym House-Online Shopping Store In Melbourne Sydney Australia-Cheap and Affordable Price-Afterpay facility buy now pay later-Fast quick and same day delivery and Free Shipping
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.