Artificial Grass Tape Roll
Made of a non-woven fabric, our Grass Tape measures only six microns in thickness and yet has exceptional adhesion qualities. You can also use the Tape to adjoin to another synthetic turf and extend the grass surface without any hassles. Using it is so convenient. Just cut the Tape to your required size, lay it on the ground and press the turf smoothly and evenly on it. Use it outdoors or indoors and it also works great on decking, rooftops and patios in addition to sand and soil bases.
* Designed for bonding and gluing down synthetic grass
* Self-adhesive tape
* Non-woven fabric - durable
* Suitable for both indoor and outdoor surfaces
* Good durability and excellent adhesion
* Convenient roll size for ease of handling
* Easy to use
* Can be cut into any desired size
* Material: Non-woven fabric
* Thickness (um): 600 + 5
* Gluing quantity (g): 240 + 10
* Peel strength (kg/inch): 4
1 x roll Artificial Grass Tape
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.