Adirondack Chairs & Side Table 3 Piece Set - Natural
Ever since the modern Adirondack Chair makes its first commercial appearance in 1932, it has been a popular choice for chilling and relaxing in the backyard, deck patio or even front porch. Our Adirondack Chair has followed the age-old tradition of producing a chair that's sturdy and longlasting, and retaining pertinent details as the supportive high back, smooth edges, bevelled highlights, and flat, extra wide armrests. With the side table, you can now have the help of an added extra to hold your cool drinks while appreciating nature or enjoying leisure time.
The entire set is painted with eco-friendly water-based paint to preserve the Hemlock wood finish and improve its all-weather condition use. And when not in use, you have the option to fold the chairs away for safe keeping.
Nothing looks and feels as comfortable as an Adirondack Chair. Get your set today and start living the peaceful life in refreshing style.
* Classic Adirondack style chair
* Matching side table
* Well sized table for drinks/ books
* Eco-friendly water based-natural painting
* Sturdy wooden construction, longer lasting
* Beautiful beveled design
* High back for ultimate support and comfort
* Extra flat and wide armrests
* Smooth curved edges
* Foldable and portable for easier storage
* Can be match with our available ottoman
* Perfect for your backyard, patio or front porch
* Simple assembly required
* Material: Hemlock wood
* Chairs overall dimension: 65 x 74 x 89cm
* Side table overall dimension: 44.6 x 44.6 x 40.5cm
* Chair max. weight capacity: 150kg
* Screws and bolts: Included
2 x Adirondack Chairs
1 x Side Table
1 x Assembly Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.