8-point Massage Office Chair with Retractable Footrest Black
As you seat in the well-padded high-back premium faux leather seat, you can have at your fingertips a remote control that brings on a soothing eight-point massage aimed at four different parts of your body: upper and lower back, hips and thighs. Choose from six vibration modes as the massage chair systematically does it magic to relieve back tension, soothe aching muscles and provide all-round comfort. You can also set it for 15, 30 or 60 minutes duration with four intensity levels to choose from. It also comes with a retractable footrest that allows you to put up your tired feet for much needed solace.
Naturally, the office chair itself is not short on exceptional qualities too. A S-shape contoured backrest, lockable recline adjustment, heated lumbar function and padded headrest and armrests all work in tandem to cup your body in complete luxury.
* Fully wrapped premium PU leather
* S-shape high back design
* Cushioned lumbar support
* Thick multi-layer padded seat
* Adjustable lock-back support
* Up to 135°back recline adjustment
* Padded headrest and armrests
* Retracted padded footrest
* Heated lumbar function
* Six vibration modes - Pulsate, tapping, rolling, auto, kneading
* Eight massage points at 4 levels - Upper/lower back, hips, and thighs
* 3 Timer settings - 15min, 30min, 60min
* 4 vibration intensity levels
* Height adjustment
* Remote control
* Remote controller pouch
* Five dual-wheel castors
* BIFMA-tested height adjustment gas lift
* CE, EMC, LVD, ROHS and SGS approved
* SAA plug approval
* Power: 240V/50Hz
* Power cable length: Approx.174cm
* Max. weight capacity: 120kg
1 x Massage Office Chair
1 x Assembly Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.