- Use CREE high intensity leds to replace traditional HID and halgen lights
- Unbreakable toughened PMMA lens
- Driving light could keep you safe in daylight
- Oversized grooved heat sink fins , together with military breather, ultra efficient heat elimination
- IP68 High-grade anti-corruption die-casting aluminum housing
- 100% waterproof ,dust-proof and quake-proof for extreme environment
- Two protective clear covers
- Durable & adjustable black mounting hardware
- Up to 50,000 hours life time
- 3 Bolts stainless steel bottom mounting
- Additional anti-slip rubber mat, to keep stable
- Wiring harness is not included in package
|LED||50 x CREE LED|
|LUX Rating||1LUX @ 852m|
|Operating Voltage||10-30V DC|
|Current Draw||7.2A @ 13.5v|
|Colour Temperature (CCT)||6000 Kelvin|
|Housing Material||Black Aluminium Die cast Housing|
|Lens||PMMA Poly(methyl methacrylate)|
|Mounting Bracket||Alu Firm mount|
|Beam Type||Spot Flood Combo|
|Life Span||50,000 Hours|
|Operating Environment||-40 - +50掳 Celsius|
3 Years Warranty
- 2 x 7Inch Black Led Driving Lights
- 2 x Spot Covers
- 2 x Adjustable Black Mounting Brackets
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.