65CC Cultivator Tiller Rotary Garden Hoe
The garden hoe features a 65cc 10,000rpm 2 stroke petrol motor and can churn out soil
deep and diwde with its 36 teeth built from hardened steel.
* Powerful 65cc motor with 10,000RPM
* 2-stroke engine with easy start up system
* Adjustable tilling depth of up to 150mm
* 6 Blades to cover a 400mm extra wide tiller width
* 36 superior hardened steel tines
* Save 1/3 of the time than 4-blade models
* Slid-proof handle with quick release hand throttle
* All terrain rubber tyre with mud resistant tread
* Built to last phosphor bronze worm gear reducer
* Foldable construction
* Displacement: 65cc
* Engine type: 2-stroke
* Max Speed: 10000RPM
* Ignition System: C.D.I
* Fuel type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
* Fuel-oil ratio: 25:1 (25 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
* Fuel tank capacity: 1L
* Max working depth: 150mm
* Working width: 400mm
* Gear rate: 34:1
* Replaceable blades
* Depth Control Rod: 5 points adjustment
* Starting System: Recoil (pull cord start)
* Product dimension: 86cm(L) X 46cm(W) X 96cm(H) approx.
1 x 65CC Tiller
1 x Fuel Mixing Bottle
1 x Assembly Tool Set
1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.