62CC Pole Chainsaw 5.6M
When cutting needs to be done at height, the GIANTZ 62cc Long Reach Chainsaw is definitely cut out for the task.
Featuring a powerful 62cc petrol engine with a super responsive direct air injection carburetor, the Chainsaw cuts through branches like a hot knife to butter. The 12 inch sprocket nose bar with low kickback saw chain makes the task effortless while the built-in anti-vibration mechanism provides smooth handling at all times. Other great features include adjustable chain oil feed, auto oil lubricator and an easy start system.
The three extension poles are all made of 26mm superior anodized alloy and when connected fully with the reliable quick spring connect, can reach up to a height of 5.6m. In practical terms, it's best to have an extra hand dealing with the increased weight beyond 3m. Not least, the GIANTZ Long Pole Chainsaw comes loaded with a bonus accessory kit, featuring gloves, earmuffs, mini toolkit and fuel mixer.
To cut a long story short, get your GIANTZ 62cc Long Pole Chainsaw today and experience the wonders yourself.
* Giantz 62cc pro-series
* Powerful 62CC 2-stroke engine
* Inbuilt anti-vibration mechanism
* Anti-slip padding for easy operation
* Super responsive direct air injection carburetor
* 3x reinforce extension poles with 2mm thickness
* 12 inch sprocket nose bar w/ a low-kickback saw chain
* Easy starting pulling system
* Auto chain lubricator, adjustable chain oil feed
* Superior 26mm anodized alloy poles
* Easy access to all controlling switched
* Shoulder strap included
* Bonus tool kit and safety set
* Note: As weight increases with each extension, an assistant may be required beyond 3m.
* Brand: Giantz
* Engine Type: Petrol EURO 2 - Two Stroke Commercial
* Dual Weighted Crank / Double Ringed Piston
* Displacement / Maximum Power: 62CC /3.4hp (4.1 peak)
* Idle Speed: 3300RPM
* Max. Engine Speed: 11,000 RPM with centrifugal clutch
* Reach: 5.6 Metres (when held at hip height)
* Fuel Tank Capacity: 1250ml
* Fuel Mix: 25:1 (25 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
* Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
* Bar Length / Type: 12" Sprocket Nose
* Bar Oil Capacity / Type: 150mL SAE#10W-30 or Similar
* Chain Spec: 12", Pitch 3/8", Gauge 0.05, Links 44
* Shafts: Commercial Alloy 7mm Multi Tines Spline
* External Diameter: 26mm
* Pole Coupling type: Quick Spring Connect
* Length: 85cm
1 x 62CC Pole Chainsaw
3 x Extension Poles
1 x Fuel Mis Tank
1 x Shoulder Strap
1 x Tool Kit
1 x User Manual
1 x Pair of Gloves
1 x Glasses
1 x Earmuffs
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.