Vehicle Battery Charger 20Amp 12V-240V
Equipped with integrated Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to prevent power loss,
the charger provides continuous charge to a 12V battery with an automatic floating
charge mode to avoid damage due to overcharging.
* Fully automatic operating system
* Input over voltage protection
* Over temperature protection
* Short circuit protection
* Automatic voltage stabilisation
* Lightweight and portable
* High quality battery clips with 90cm cable
* Suitable for both gel-cell or wet-cell lead acid batteries
* SAA & CE approved
* Input voltage (AC): 210V-240V, 50Hz
* Output voltage (DC): 12V-14.7V
* Charging current: 20A
* Output power (HP): 250W
* Dimensions: 10.5 x 14 x 5.8cm
* Weight: 1.2kg
1 x Battery Charger
1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.