- Shock resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including; Name (8 ch
- Other: Auto-sort
- World time city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Day Counter
- Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target d
- Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each) A mark appears on the d
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place timesCountdow
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour incr
- Daily alarms, 5 independent daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)12/24-hour formatButton operation ton
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, year, month, date, d
- Accuracy: +/-30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Size of case / total weight 45.9 X 42.6 X 15.4 mm / 43 g
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.